Thursday, March 26, 2009

Presentations =]

By looking and listening to the presentations the class did was very interesting and I also learned alot of things. From my group I learned that people don't always think the same and that some people agree with each other an some people just do not agree. Our question was to agree with Santiago or the crystal merchant. Santiago thinks it is better to fulfill a dream than just to dream about it and the crystal merchant said it was better just to dream about it and not fulfill it. Therefore, I learned that i agree with Santiago because fulfilling a dream is very important. In the other groups i learned about hope. I learned about following your dream adn following your personal legend.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

i agree with you its better persuing your personal legend. But sometimes thinking of ending your personal legend sucks. So i guess im confused.