Thursday, April 30, 2009

Reading liffe!!=D

Well this semester so far has been fun. I have read three books. I have read Twilight, New Moon, and After Burn. I really like the twilight series and I am working on buying Eclipse. After Burn is a really good book, and it is great love story. After Burn is a book that is enjoyable to read and it has a nice point. The twilight saga is very intresting and so far I havr enjoyed both Twilight and New Moon. I actually read all of them and I was soo into the story that I read everyday all day. Haha. and i finished both books in less than a week. I am anxious for reading Eclipse. I am excited too. I did my book talk on Twilight. I think it was pretty easy to do the book talk in front of my group. I liked it better with Ms. Crabtree, but it was very intresting to hear about the other books that my group had. It made me want to read their books. I also like grading haha. i gave my group good points. I think this semester so far i have been good in reading. A way I can improve is by reading instead of wasting time. I really like reading so that will be no problem.

No comments: