Thursday, April 23, 2009

Romeo and Juliet

My first impression on Romeo and Juliet was that it is very complicated to read. This is because the way Shakespeare wrote it, is very coimplicated, but if you put sense in the play and the meaning you will eventually find out what the meaning actually is. I thought it was pretty intresting and i like the dirty parts.haha. Well i really wnat to keep reading although it is going to take a while for me to find out the mordern day meaning. It is fun to read aloud with the class, because we can really get into the play and it is intresting to hear the word that get emphasized. I really enjoyed the first scene and I like to learn the modern day meaning of phrases used in Romeo and Juliet. I am looking forward to get to read lines in the play.

No comments: